Accountant (CPA), Auditor, Bookkeeper-Xero Specialist, Quickbooks,Wave
Number of Feedbacks: 4
Total Hours: 2137
Last Active: May 20, 2013
Tests Passed: 9
Overview: I am a CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANT (Licensed CPA) performing a broad range of accounting, auditing, tax and consulting activities for clients. I want to add value to my clients’ businesses by keeping their financial records accurate, providing them financial information/ statements, helping them pay taxes properly and on time and verifying effectiveness of their organization’s internal control.
• Eleven (11) years extensive experience as ACCOUNTANT and BOOKKEEPER using XERO, QUICKBOOKS (Desktop and Online Versions), MYOB, WAVE, FREEAGENT, OUTRIGHT and other accounting software.
• Twelve (12) years experience as BANK AUDITOR. This equipped me to read and understand bank, credit card and paypal statements accurately.
• Experience in initial setting-up of accounting system in Xero, Quickbooks, Wave, etc. I am a Xero specialist, I have been working with Xero for a long time. I have set up, trained and managed countless Xero ledgers.
• Experience in switching or moving accounts from one accounting software to another such as from MYOB to Xero, Quickbooks to Xero and other scenarios.
• Experience in reconciling bank, credit card, paypal accounts and others.
• Experience in preparing financial reports.
• Experience in remotely connecting to clients’ computer via Teamviewer, Remote Desktop and other software.
• Experience in using Dropbox, Shoeboxed, Evernote, Paypal, Online Bank Statements and other tools to view, upload, export and imports documents and reports.